Guidelines for the Lord Nelson Victory Tug Discussion Group
Welcome to the group! Here are some guidelines to help you get started.
1. Set up your Display Name
- Login to the group online at: https://lnvt.groups.io/g/tugs
- Click on your Name at the top right, then select Account, then Identity.
- We suggest your display name is in the format "your name" - "boat name", "xxVTyy" where xx =length and yy=hull number. For example: Dave Howell - Nellie D. 37VT63
- For Non LNVT owners the suggested display name is: "your name" - LNVT Enthusiast For example: Bill Smith - LNVT Enthusiast
- Go to "Subscription" from the menu on the left to pick how often you would like to receive mail.
- If you aren't sure, try "Full Featured Digest" to start.
- If responding to a message, please keep your comments relative to the original topic.
- Do a search on your desired topic to see if it is already been discussed. If appropriate, consider replying to that topic.
- To start a new topic select "New Topic" from the menu.
- Pick a descriptive name for New Topics: - e.g. Instead of "help needed", try "webasto thermostat replacement"
- Include a photo if appropriate to make your message interesting.
- No spam, no politics, no personal attacks.
- No topics unrelated to LNVT's and cruising.
- OK to list LNVT's and LNVT related items for sale by owners.
- Marine industry staff welcome, but please - no solicitation.
- Please be kind. and have fun!