Lord Nelson Victory Tugs Discussion Group email@example.com
Built from 1983-1988, the Lord Nelson Victory Tugs have developed a strong following. Owners and enthusiasts love the blend of charm and romance of a working tugboat with the comfort and convenience of a pleasure yacht, and with the cruising economy and range of a trawler. Their classic good looks and hand crafted wood interiors delight everyone who sees them and have added to their value.
About the LNVT Owners Association
This discussion group is maintained by the Lord Nelson Victory Tug (LNVT) Owners Association. Our origins date back to 1999 when Tom Blackwood - THISTLE DEW 37VT46 and Mitch Page SCUFFY 37VT42, started contacting owners. Over the years all available information about each tug has been recorded, along with the history of the LNVT fleet. The Association is an all-volunteer organization, bringing together a small worldwide community of LNVT owners. We believe that recording and sharing information about our beloved tugs (individually and as a fleet) helps us maintain their condition and their market value. Membership is open to LNVT owners, wannabees, enthusiasts and friends.
For more information please visit the Lord Nelson Victory Tugs Owners Association website.
The group is moderated by:
Macy Galbreath, LADY 37VT8
Phil de l'Etoile, BRAVE DUCK, 37VT67
John Howell, NELLIE D., 37VT63
- 190 Members
- 873 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Facebook integration